- Jane Gilmore: Media bunnies become the hounds
- Geoff Kitney: Abbott gets dumped by anti-Gillard wave
- Laura Tingle: PM’s blitzkrieg has opposition on the back foot
- Jack Waterford: Rudd throws hand grenade
- Peter van Onselen: Sweeping powers create dictatorship
- Michael Gordon: The honeymoon is frenetic but will the Rudd love last?
- Julia Holam: Rock enrol – can Rudd recapture the youth vote?
- Ben Eltham: Can Rudd win the economic debate?
Other crunchy brain food
- Nick Bryant: Sam Dastyari tries to fix the ALP
- Norman Abjorensen: Political crisis puts forerunners in the shade
- Tad Tietze: Caught flat-footed – The Greens without Gillard
- David Marr: Ashbygate – the great disappearing scandal about to roar back into life
- Greg Jericho: Australia’s economy – five pointers from Glenn Stevens
- Tim Dunlop: Fact-checking sites are a symptom not a cure