- Laura Tingle: Labor campaign is all sound and social media fury
- Sally Young: Here come the negative ads
- Sally Young: Are swinging voters disengaged and hard to reach?
- Peter Hartcher: Abbott still in the box seat while Rudd becomes Mr Negative
- Jonathan Holmes: Truth trivial in an election – now there’s a fact
- Ross Gittins: Sound bites feed a hunger for policy
- Jack Waterford: Can Abbott make it matter?
- Mike Steketee: Hiding unpopular decisions behind inquiries
- Geoff Kitney: Opposition leader a yes-man of the people
- Peter Hartcher: Slowly, slowly to the new age
- Paul Kelly: A narrow victory won’t work for ambitious Abbott
- The Piping Shrike: Momentum
- Judith Brett: What Rudd could learn from Gillard about leadership
- Pamela Williams: Killing Julia – Kevin Rudd got even
Thank you again for visiting and supporting No Crap App. If you’d like to make a small donation, you can do so by clicking here: