- Jane Gilmore: The fundamentals of public debate
- Tim Colebatch: The hoodoo that stands between Bill Shorten and the prime ministership
- Peter Hartcher: Abbott rules … OK?
- Paul Kelly: ALP in for bumpy ride as it sorts out leadership and carbon policy
- Jonathan Green: After three years of campaigning, how about a rest….
- Laura Tingle: Prime Minister in waiting
- Gay Alcorn: Culture wars need to be consigned to history
- Katharine Murphy: Coalition’s calm as it takes power is a calculated move
- Tad Tietze: The Left, the Greens and the crisis
- Antony Loewenstein: Where to now for the Australian Left?
- Marcus Priest: Glenn Druery – the vote broker who made the new Senate
- Tim Colebatch: A barnyard of crossbenchers
- Antony Green: Senate preference deals put the joke on us
- George Williams: Micro parties could party on if Abbott dissolves the problem
Election campaign and final result
- Piping Shrike: Relief
- Edwina Throsby: The undecideds – do swinging voters know enough?
- Tim Dunlop: Shouting us down
- Sean Rintel: FAIL – Why memes were not the key to Election 2013
- Greg Jericho: In (qualified) praise of the press gallery
- Ben Eltham: Look at Tony now
Before the poll
- Piping Shrike: An incomplete revolution – an update