- Phil Coorey: Dumb policy keeps Tony Abbott and Joe Hockey in polling peril
- Greg Jericho: Driven to distraction
- Lenore Taylor: Debacle over terrorism and citizenship is leak-based policy in its purest form
- Laura Tingle: The Abbott government’s terrorism Bingo! Playing chicken on national security
- Michael Gordon: Citizenship: it’s Abbott facing exile
- Andrew Probyn: Next federal election shaping up to be best of worst
- Paul Rodan: Is this the only leader less likely than Tony Abbott to win the next election?
- David Crowe: Bill Shorten’s same-sex initiative baffles like-minded Libs
- Jonathan Green: Same-sex marriage is an easy vote for MPs unwilling to tackle broader social issues
- Niki Savva: Conroy and Wong lead the charge as Labor goes to war with itself
- Sophie Morris: Richard Di Natale’s plans to reboot the Australian Greens
- Malcolm Farnsworth: An early election?
By request, my posts for the week