This week’s No Crap App is incomplete due to the sheer volume of pieces appearing on the battle for the Liberal leadership. Please keep checking in for updates.
Liberal leadership (Sunday additions)
- Laura Tingle: Tony Abbott spins out of control
- Katharine Murphy: How the Liberal Party machine swallowed the real Tony Abbott alive
- Lenore Taylor: Whether he survives the leadership spill or not, Tony Abbott’s time is up
- David Crowe: Even without candidates, Coalition spill coming
- Barrie Cassidy: The public still wants an end to the chaos
- Malcolm Farnsworth: Motion to spill: it’s survival time for Tony Abbott
- Niki Savva: Time running out for damaged PM
- Michael Gordon: Waiting for Malcolm
- Sophie Morris: Malcolm Turnbull awaits the leadership
- Paul Kelly: A double upheaval in a blow to the body politic
- Laura Tingle: Spill caused by division between party room and electorate
- Jonathan Green: Could a spill reset out fractured political cycle?
- Richard Mulgan: Martin Parkinson’s fall is a lesson for departmental secretaries
By request, my posts for the week