- Gabrielle Chan: Dangerous days for Tony Abbott as ‘very, very, very stupid’ decision riles backers
- Niki Savva: Government still in the wilderness
- Mark Kenny: Abbott’s choice: change or face the axe
- Laura Tingle: Tony Abbott’s sick sounding rhetoric
- Jonathan Green: We’ve allowed the ‘ridicule’ rot to set in
- Greg Jericho: No, Peta Credlin isn’t to blame for this mess
- Tony Walker: Vision absent in Abbott’s folie de grandeur
- Scott Bowman: We must overcome out leadership change addiction
- Greg Jericho: Queensland election a fascinating study in cost of austerity politics
- Todd Winther: 10 things to watch on and after election night in Queensland
- William Bowe What happened
- Michael Gordon: Tony Abbott becoming Liberal wrecking ball
- Lenore Taylor: Tony Abbott is making exactly the same mistakes Campbell Newman did
- Tad Tietze: Zombie social democracy in shock landslide win
- Monica Attard: Islamic State. Is weeping all we can do?
- Mark Skulley: Protecting workers relies on sorting IR fact from fiction
- Ross Gittins: Little action on social issues sell us all short
- Wendy Harmer: Who votes what in the land of OZ?
- Peter Brent: Let’s talk about the opposition
- Collette Snoden: No, Tony Abbott, you can’t dismiss social media as ‘electronic graffiti’
By request, my posts for the week
- Abbott navigates his crucial ‘year of reform’
- Abbott: bad as Gillard, mad as Rudd?
- Forces massing against Abbott and his minder