- Mark Bahnisch: Shadowboxing
- Jonathan Holmes: We’re all supporters of free speech … when it suits us
- Leo D’Angelo Fisher: From the chants of the #JeSuisCharlie marchers to the cant of Abbott’s charlies the word is “freedom”
- Michael Gordon: Charlie Hebdo: Let’s have free speech, but keep safety valves
- Lenore Taylor: As Sussan Ley tries to patch the cuts to Medicare, the question is: why?
- David Crowe: Abbott’s Medicare rebate backflip signals a new government approach
- Greg Jericho: The government has staked the key economic battlegrounds for 2015. And they seem to take aim at the poorest
By request, my posts for the week