Apologies for the lack of No Crap App last week.
PUP, FOFA, Lambie etc
- David Crowe: FOFA folly was easily avoidable
- Lenore Taylor: Jacqui Lambie’s Fofa stand: a bunch of fives for Clive, a bunch of six for Tony
- Sophie Morris: Labor rallies crossbench senators over FOFA reforms
- Simon Copland: Will Lambie be the new Palmer?
- John Warhurst: Small parties prone to split, but some elected members prosper as independents
- Mike Steketee: Free trade Agreement no guarantee of success
- Greg Jericho: Why isn’t the government being held to account on the China free trade deal?
- Monica Attard: How much have they over-promised?
- Greg Jericho: Tony Abbott’s climate change struggle
- Tom Switzer: Abbott will soon look like a genius for refusing to drag Australia to yet another climate fiasco
- Troy Bramston: Comrades look to Tanya Plibersek
- Madonna King: Less of a Bishop, more of a Pope
- Katharine Murphy: ABC, climate change: the Coalition is drowning us in nonsense
- Peter Brent: What the Senate is telling us about big-party politics
- Tad Tietze: Reply to Callinicos on anti-politics & social struggle
- Norman Abjorensen: Tiger by the tail
- Preston Towers: Applying the whip – The Oz giving tips to their horse
- Jonathan Green: When broken promises become tests of character
- Jane Gimore: Greens should take their sex work principles seriously
- Amy Gray: Mark Latham read my mind. Of course I hate my daughter- I’m a feminist
My posts, by request:
- Abbott’s tough talking comes undone at the G20
- Lambie doesn’t want to stay, doesn’t want to quit
- Stop ‘left-plaining’ feminism to Bishop
- Shorten – do we want another Abbott?
- China FTA – What do we get?