First year of Abbott Government
- Michael Gordon: Happy birthday, Prime Minister?
- Lenore Taylor: Tony Abbott one year on: how the trust was won and lost
- Laura Tingle: Tony Abbott: the first year
- Tony Walker: Abbott must beware of overreach
- Phil Coorey: From a low-key pragmatist to a global activist
- Michelle Grattan: Tony Abbott’s year of living ideologically
- Peter Hartcher: Abbott unmasked: ideological warrior marches to the right
- Peter Brent: Why the first-year flatline?
- Nick Feik: The year of ruling dangerously
- Peter Martin: Hockey has the right instincts, but a long way to go
Mining tax repeal
- Ben Eltham: The mining tax abolition is a great victory for foreign wealth over common cents
- Laura Tingle: Both sides dig in for a war of policy attrition
- Peter Martin: Not so super: Labor’s dumb idea
Shorten and Labor
- Katharine Murphy: Labor’s first year in the wilderness
- Jacqueline Maley: Bill Shorten plays Labor’s Mr Right Now well enough
- Michael Gawenda: Can Shorten do the hard yards to bring Labor back?
- Sally Young: Freud would have a field day with our politicians
- Kellie Riordan: Does journalism still require impartiality?
My columns and posts for the week:
- It’s anything but ‘situation normal’ for the Government
- Socks, jocks and Tony Abbott
- Jacqui Lambie: the PUP is outgrowing the kennel
- All about Jacqui (best read using a tablet)