- Ben Eltham: Carbon Clive slices off a little piece of Oz… and Abbott
- Judith Ireland: How do you solve a problem like Clive Palmer?
- Sophie Morris: Goring the tax
- Steven Scott: Clive Palmer’s commitment to climate change remains dubious despite friendship with Al Gore
- Dennis Atkins: Clive Palmer proves he is a master of political stunts and can play for the cameras
- David Crowe: The truth is out there, behind that elephant
- Laura Tingle: Climate policy roulette wheel is spinning
- Greg Jericho: Wicked policy problems and the devil’s own job
- Michael Gawenda: Labor must find its missing moral backbone
- Ben Eltham: Greens kick own goal by blocking fuel excise rise
- Phil Coorey: Green opportunism sees carbon policy vanish
- Jim Parker: The Counter Reformation
- Deborah Snow: David Leyonhjelm: Trouble shooter
- Katharine Murphy: Give us more dissent in politics: speak your mind and break the party mould
- Greg Jericho: Equality does not happen by accident
- Simon Copland: What on earth is going on with Australian climate politics?
- Jonathan Green: Parliament teeters between infantile and absurd
- Dennis Atkins: Harder to follow political leaders that don’t measure up to the job
- Laurie Oakes: Aussies have given up on expecting pollies to be candid or consistent
And my articles/columns for the week:
- Political dissenters a romantic diversion
- Budget: are we past ‘peak cranky’?
- Fear and hubris drive fuel excise response
- Palmer – united against the nation?
- The Dynamic Duo and climate change