- Norman Abjorensen: More than a fraction too much faction
- Tad Tietze: After Barry’s fall: Anti-politics, authority and corruption
- Piping Shrike: The ties that bind
- Troy Bramston: New dawn, but is ALP awake to the truth?
- Sophie Morris: Inside Bill Shorten’s party war room
- Peter Brent: The most important reform
- Laura Tingle: Shorten’s reform-or-perish pitch
- Phil Coorey: PM confronts the size of his Palmer problem
- El Gibbs: Valuing the work of care
- Greg Jericho: Australia has it pretty damn good – so why aren’t we cheering?
- Ben Eltham: Air superiority, but at what cost?
- Gay Alcorn: Racial vilification laws: maybe we don’t need them
- Peter Martin: Look the other way for Treasurer Joe Hockey’s budget crisis
- Greg Jericho: Coalition banks on blind faith in budget ‘fix’
- Chris Berg: Election promises are there for the breaking
- Dennis Atkins: Treasurer Joe Hockey’s hard sell on his tough first Budget
- Simon Benson: Joe Hockey’s pension bomb
- Peter van Onselen: A touch of Swan in the Hockey game
- Katharine Murphy: We can handle the truth – give us the insights, the nitty-gritty
And my posts for the week: