No Crap App has a small group of supporters who donate $5 a month to keep the wolves from the door while your weekly links are being compiled. If you’d like to join them, you can subscribe to donate monthly or make a one-off payment. Thank you!
- Lenore Taylor: Tony Abbott is sacrificing his significant majority by sweating the small stuff
- Katharine Murphy: Just who is Tony Abbott, six months after winning election?
- Dennis Shanahan: Election promises still need to be explained to public
- Peter van Onselen: Abbott trying to turn back the tide
- Simon Benson: Bill Shorten takes aim
- Gabrielle Chan: Bronwyn Bishop has always suggested she would paint the speaker’s chair blue
- Matthew Knott and Jonathan Swan: Labor remains determined to unseat Bronwyn Bishop
- Mark Cohen: Why Australia’s race discrimination laws need changing
- Gay Alcorn: Locked in a war of words to define free speech
- Ben Eltham: How Bolt sets the government’s agenda
- Siv Parker: Repealing the race hate laws isn’t ‘freedom’ to Indigenous people
- Ed Butler: In Australia, the word ‘racist’ has lost all its meaning
- Vic Alhadeff: The priority should be keeping bigotry at bay
WA Senate election
- Niki Savva: Influence is Sir Clive’s coin of the realm
Knights and Dames
- Mark Kenny: Forget the conspiracies, Paul Howes is just burnt out
- Ben Eltham: Resignation of a faceless man
- Aaron Patrick: Why I’m a media tart
- Greg Jericho: Why are people’s views of inflation at odds with the economic reality?
- Ross Gittins: Battlers exposed again as budget crunch nears
- Sophie Morris: Barry O’Sullivan replaces Barnaby Joyce in the Senate
- John Warhurst: Centrist Liberals need stronger voice
- Tim Dunlop: Rage against the mainstream
- Jonathan Green: Culture wars distract from the Abbott non-agenda
- Peter Brent: How much for victory?
- Nick Osbaldiston: Competing for your attention: for all the cows…
And if you missed my pieces for the week: