Your generosity will help keep the wolves from the door while the finest examples of Australian political analysis and writing are being tracked down for your reading pleasure.
- Lenore Taylor: When Australia stops the boats, you can’t ignore the wave of human misery
- Jeff Sparrow: Australia’s sick and proud message
- Ben Eltham: We’d be lost without whistle-blowers
- Waleed Aly: The whole point of detention for asylum seekers is horror
- Peter van Onselen: Minister beware, asylum baggage drags you down
- Greg Jericho: Asylum seeker policy in lockstep
WA Senate election
- Antony Green: WA Senate re-election – what happens next?
- Barrie Cassidy: WA distraction to test Coalition numbers
- Jack Waterford: Abbott has little to gain at a by-election for six Senate seats
- Rob Burgess: A storm of propaganda will hit WA
- Crispin Hull: WA senate recount: Why the electoral law is an ass
- Frank Bongiorno: Doing the dirty work
- Laura Tingle: Audit report delivery sparks rumours of cuts
- Lenore Taylor: Free to see GP or go to gym?
- Jack Waterford: In politics, rain falls on both the just and unjust
G20 & climate action
- Tony Walker: Australia is odd man out on climate at G20
- Greg Jericho: Wages boom alarmists the economic equivalent of climate change deniers and Spectre of jobless economy looms
- Ross Gittins: Why we can’t give business free reign
- Andrew Elder: Not Tony Abbott