Your generosity will help keep the wolves from the door while the finest examples of Australian political analysis and writing are being tracked down for your reading pleasure.
Closing the Gap
- Michael Gordon: Uplifting words were spoken, now what will be done?
- Marcus Priest: Unfinished business: native title compensation
Local auto industry closure
- Laura Tingle: Abbott turns industrial relations from liability to potent weapon
- Philip King: Problems mounted to final call
- Mark Kenny: Toyota closure: Explanation is needed
- Ben Eltham: The end of Australian manufacturing?
- Phillip Toner: Losing the car industry means we risk our technology
- Greg Jericho: Manufacturing is declining but it is still a vital cog
Budget & G20
- Tony Walker: Abbott hitches a ride on the G20
- Dennis Shanahan: Once upon a time: parties jostle to get story across
- Lenore Taylor: Joe Hockey’s rising tide strategy
- Greg Jericho: An age of entitlement? Not quite
Royal Commission into unions
- Richard Ackland: Heydon royal commission into unions aims for jackpot
War on the ABC
- Gay Alcorn: Dominant ABC hurting the commercial sector
- Peter Hartcher: Joe’s not for turning either
- Jonathan Green: Slogans stifle debate – and we let them
- Kate Carruthers: What is the future of work?
- Ben Eltham: Robots want to take your job