Yes, we’re back! Welcome to the refreshed, pared-back No Crap App.
To save on limited resources, the No Crap App is going to stick to what it does best – providing a weekly collection of links to the best examples of political writing. Unfortunately this means that other No Crap App features will no longer be available – such as the political profiles page.
We’re also going to experiment with a bit of fund-raising, by asking regular readers to contribute $5 a month.
And so, with no further ado – here’s this week’s edition of the No Crap App. Enjoy!
- Katharine Murphy: In the case of the Coalition v the ABC, ‘feelpinions’ have become evidence
- Michael Gordon: Tony Abbott’s ABC outburst sits uneasily with ideals of a robust democracy
- Tony Walker: Why the ABC has a case to answer
- Jack Waterford: Poking a stick in hornet’s nest stirs up Indonesian relations
- Peter Hartcher: The house that labour built
- Ben Eltham: Union witch-hunt won’t win votes
- Laura Tingle: Coalition’s sights are set far beyond the IR Club