- Jack Waterford: One for the pin, not a sword
- Peter Hartcher: Barbed wire fence tangle for PM
- Laura Tingle: Commission of Audit’s contribution will be crucial
- Greg Jericho: Australia’s debt ceiling – the right decision but with a touch of irony
- Barrie Cassidy: How long can the ministerial sound of silence last?
- Laurie Oakes: The power and the arrogance
- Katharine Murphy: Bruce Hawker’s diary – a memoir deeply fascinating for all the wrong reasons
- Mark Kenny: Labor hurting, but not all was lost
- James Massola: Labor still cannot bring itself to recognise Abbott
- Laura Tingle: Labor high and dry as the Left misses Abbott’s boat
And more ….
- Michael Gawenda: One million votes against politics
- Liz Humphrys and tad Tietze: Anti-politics – the elephant in the room
- Tim Dunlop: The future of Australian electoral politics
- Don Watson: Tony Abbott apologises
Dont forget to visit AusOpinion for more quality political analysis and writing.