- Jonathan Green: Our future is just a footnote in this trivialised election
- Jonathan Holmes: The price you pay for ignoring gut instinct
- Ross Gittins: How controversial change can still be achieved
- Laura Tingle: Its 2010 all over again as Coalition delays costings
- Sara Phillips: The election that forgot the environment
- Greg Jericho: Time to add meat to the policy bones
- Paul Kelly: Switch of leaders creates more problems than Labor realises
- Paul Kelly: Abbott runs on Greens wedge
- Tad Tietze: Abbott v the Greens – Heading for a pyrrhic victory?
- Jane Gilmore: Is there such a thing as an informed voter?
- Monica Attard: Week #2 The Great Campaign Moments
Two must-follow campaign blogs
- Dennis Atkins: Battle-scarred politicians find the quiet elections the hardest to handle
- Michael Gordon: Rudd’s running out of time and needs to do a Keating
- Deborah Snow: Rudd unmasked
- Jane Goodall: Neither everything not nothing