- Shaun Carney: Election 2013 – the campaign that never ended
- Jonathan Green: A presidential battle – charisma versus reserve
- Katharine Murphy: Tony Abbott has another rival in the toughest race of his life – himself
- Greg Jericho: Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott come out fighting over the economy
- Piping Shrike: Caught in Howard’s ‘neoliberal trap’
- John Watson: Abbott needs to get out of the 50-50 zone to be sure
- Tim Dunlop: News flash – Tele doesn’t drive our national debate
- Neil Chenowith: Murdoch’s News Corp empire turns on itself
- Jonathan Holmes: Knives out for Rudd, but what’s in it for Rupert?
- Barrie Cassidy: If Murdoch gets his way, it’s not because of him
Weekly election wrap
- Monica Attard: Week #1 – How was it for you?
- Bernard Keane: Week 1: atavism, ATMs and voodoo bullshit
- Laura Tingle: All quiet on the election campaign front