This blockbuster edition of No Crap App covers the fortnight beginning 15 July 2013 to make up for the missing edition last week.
- Lenore Taylor: Kevin Rudd’s boat fix shows good sense has failed
- Tad Tietze: Turning point – Asylum, Rudd’s realpolitik and the Left and Making things happen – race, borders and the state
- Piping Shrike: The New Regionalism
- Laura Tingle: Consistency overboard as polling day draws near
- Dennis Atkins: Rudd neutralises asylum seeker issue
- Julia Holman: Has Kevin Rudd burned young voters?
- Jonathan Green: The mysterious popularity of Rudd redux
- John Watson: One man’s popularity revives Labor. How?
- Laura Tingle: Net negatives of Abbott’s electability worsen
- Peter Hartcher: Sweaty palms are showing
- Greg Jericho: Spend your $2.49 wisely this election
- Katharine Murphy: Rudd and Abbott court kingmaking Queensland
- John Warhurst: Greens back in the game
- Simon Jackman: Newspoll talks and everyone listens
If you’d like to donate to the No Crap App home for cats and dragons, please use the orange button located near the top left of this page.