- Katharine Murphy: Julia Gillard – where did it all go wrong?
- Shaun Carney: The political tragedy of Julia Gillard
- Eva Cox: Gillard’s downfall – was sexism to blame?
- Piping Shrike: An incomplete revolution
- Greg Jericho: Along with voters, Labor lost the moral high ground
- Ben Eltham: Rudd’s dirty game pays off
- Barrie Cassidy: Election a referendum on Labor, and Rudd
- David Marr: Kevin Rudd – A man for the party but not a party man
- Laura Tingle: Can Kevin Rudd pout Labor back together again?
- Dennis Atkins: Rudd returns as PM but his real test is still to come
- Laurie Oakes: Party shake-up top of Rudd’s agenda
- Peter Hartcher: We need to talk about Kevin
- Tad Tietze: Kevin Rudd, anti-politics and the ends of Laborism
- Jonathan Green: Rudd wins spill, but will Labor finally lead?
Rudd v Abbott
- Waleed Aly: Fresh fire but using Gillard’s ammo
- Tim Dunlop: Can Kevin Rudd deliver a genuine contest of ideas?
- Fleur Anderson: Taken off cruise control
- Mark Kenny & David Wroe: Same old rabble or game-changer?
- Greg Jericho: Talk the austerity talk, just don’t walk the walk
If you’d like to donate to the No Crap App home for cats and dragons, please use the orange button located near the top left of this page.