- Laura Tingle: A question of how to walk the talk
- Michael Gordon: Opposition is all smirks at winter of discontent
- Peter Hartcher: When even the unions yield
- Peter van Onselen: Like lemmings, Labor MPs career towards the cliff
- Malcolm Farnsworth: How many seats will Labor lose?
- Jamie Walker and Jared Owens: Epic battle in store for independent Tony Windsor
- Tim Colebatch: A Silver lining in the clouds of forecasting
- Peter Whiteford: Who gets what? Who pays for it? The welfare state debate revisited
- GrogsGamut / Greg Jericho: Economic data does not win elections
- Tim Dunlop: The elite aversion to the ‘great unwashed’
- Jonathan Green: Australia’s political heartland – hate, fear, prejudice
- Ben Eltham: Where to now for progressive politics?
Thank you again for visiting and supporting No Crap App. If you’d like to make a small donation, you can do so by clicking here: