- Lenore Taylor: Australian politicians limber up for post truth election
- Simon Jackman: Opinion polls tells us Labor can’t win
- Tony Walker [$]: No easy choices for Abbott as battlelines drawn
- Ross Gittins: Naivety to put hope in new broom
- Peter Craven: Parental leave is Abbott’s best
- Barrie Cassidy: Is this an election or a handover?
- GrogsGamut / Greg Jericho: Five myths of the Australian economy
- Matt Cowgill: The Accord – we’re not in 1983 anymore
- John Murphy: The two-party balancing act doesn’t get any easier
- Simon Rogers: Australia’s political donations – who gives and gets the most?
- Paul Strangio: Leaders and losers
- John Warhust: Poll bias can be educational