Economists and economic reform
- Peter Martin: When a guess is as good as a forecast
- David Uren: The old masters and ordinary apprentices
Abbott and Gillard
- Stephanie Peatling: Image is everything for leaders*
- Peter van Onselen: Why the Libs won’t change their chief
- Eva Cox: Tony Abbott – a confused, conservative sexist but not a misogynist
- Peter Brent: The Greens are economic vandals!
- Judith Ireland: Just how different can the Greens afford to be?
Optional preferential voting
- Christian Kerr: Electoral change may tick the right boxes for some
- Antony Green: The case for optional preferential voting
- Antony Green: The impact of optional preferential voting on the informal vote
- Jennifer Rayner: Will big data change the 2013 election?
*Disclaimer: This excellent article includes political commentary from me 🙂