The week that was….
Well it was a funny old week. The PM was absent to grieve the death of her father, Abbott was mostly absent due to the wall-punch allegations, and Rudd reminded us all of his existence.
All just before Newspoll goes back into the field….
- Phil Coorey: Rudd’s special status makes every move suspect
- Laura Tingle: Hearts softened, then back to the fray
- Simon Benson: No hero rides to Labor’s rescue
- Bernard Keane: Abbott lies low and waits for a Labor error
- Dennis Atkins: Abbott needs to bring back his old candour
- Jack Waterford: Political power reveals character
- Tony Wright: Tony Abbott in a pickle over being a dill
- Tad Tietze: Forward march of the Greens halted
- GrogsGamut/Greg Jericho: Mining gets a taste of life outside the fast lane
- Michael Gordon: The trouble with Labor’s new-look Nauru solution