- Jack Waterford: No mould, male or female
- Cheryl Kernot on politics, the media and female leadership
- Jonathan Holmes: Seeing the Wood for the Rineharts
- LaTingle: Do or die – Labor sets surplus in stone
- Mega: Abbott and Rudd achieve nothing positive by undermining the PM
- Shaun Carney: The Government finds its strong suit, finally
- Crispin Hull: What the Dickins is going on?
- Michelle Grattan: How to get the backbench on the front foot
- Sally Neighbour: Divided we fall – the Australian Greens Party
- Dr_Tad / Tad Tietze: The Greens at the crossroads – ‘left’ and ‘right’ matter more than you’d think
- Christian Kerr: Greens’ big year may sour
- Norman Abjorensen: Tony Abbott, prime minister?
- Pollytics / Possum Comitatus: 2012 state of play